The Helix Series of helmets offer the highest protection and welders working under the toughest conditions. A slide-up helmet with an internal anti-glare unit and an integrated, removable hardhat, the Helix Series has all the technical features of an optrel helmet.
There are three helmets in the Helix Series:
- Helix CLT
- Helix Quatto
- Helix 2.5
Check out the Helix Quattro in the YouTube video above.
The Helix Quattro:
- Panoramic XXL field of view
- EN379 classification 1/1/1/1 (the ideal protection for heavy and extremely difficult welding tasks, even in extreme situations or viewing angles)
- Protection levels 4-14
- Rechargeable battery unit with charging via the welding arc
- 5-point multi-detection sensors
The optrel Helix Quattro is available with an integrated IsoFit headgear and removable hard hat according to the EN397 industry standard.
- Slide up
- Removable hardhat
- Twilight function
- Sensitivity control
- True color vision
- Warranty extension (2+1 years)
- Rechargeable battery
- Opening delay
- Overhead welding
Areas of application
- Stick Welding (SMAW)
- MIG/MAG (Metal Inert Gas Welding, GMAW)
- GMAW high-performance welding
- cored wire welding
- TIG welding (TIG, GTAW)
- plasma welding
- plasma cutting
- gas welding
- grinding mode
With the Helix Series of welding helmets, hard work never felt so easy!